Tuesday, November 17, 2009

This Halloween was pretty low key. We did not go to all of our favorite festivals this year because all three kids and I were sick for pretty much the whole month. We did however make it to The Gilbert Halloween Carnival. I am so glad we went, they always do a great job putting on a fun family event.

For Halloween Jett was a ninja, Presley really wanted to be a cow, but all the cow costumes I could find were for newborns-12 months. Pres agreed to be a bee once she saw the wings. Little Emme wore Halloween colors. Three days after I bought Presley’s costume my dad called and said he found a cow costume that would fit Pres. She ended up wearing the cow costume to the Gilbert carnival. Chick- Fil- A was hosting a cow costume contest there, so we entered Presley. She went up on the stage waved & said hi to the audience and moo'ed in the microphone it seriously could not get any cutier then that :O)