I am having a love/hate relationship with this blog!!! I have such great intentions to take time out of my day and write a little something and download pictures. Then weeks turn into months and I get so far behind I don't even know where to begin! At times, I feel like I am back in school and this blog is hanging over my head like a homework assignment. Our home is FULL of so much life I would love to be more caught up and capture the moments on here, but lets face it ~ there is just no time~ with 3 kids a dog and a husband I get pulled in every direction. The few and far between moments I do have for myself the last thing I want to do is sit in the office on the computer and type. Now, I really do love having this blog, I love looking back at things we did and how much the kids have grown. I don't scrapbook and I hardly write in the kids baby books, this is pretty much the only journaling I do for my family, sad to say. And that's the way I need to approach this blog ~ A family Journal~ So here I go!
Emmery Paige
Little Emme is six months old and is the sweetest thing ever!!! I could just kiss her all day. I know I say it all the time but, my kids are growing up way to fast. She is now sitting up on her own, pulling up and standing in her crib, trying to crawl and has two teeth ~ well, she has had the teeth for three months now, but still she is changing everyday! Jett and Presley love playing with her and she just adores them. She loves falling them around in the walker trying to be part of the action.
*Six Month CheckUp*
Weight: 16.11 70%
Lenght: 28 97%
Head:17 75%



